Come and celebrate your love for dogs at the 2020 Pull for Puppies Dog Walk and Pet Festival on Saturday, May 16th at CityCentre Houston. This is also a fundraising and adoption event for Houston’s largest, no-kill pet shelter – Friends for Life.
DOG WALK REGISTRATION FEE:
- $30.00 per Human
- Dogs are FREE
- Children 5 years old and younger are FREE (do not register them)
- REGISTER HERE.
DOG WALK REGISTRATION PERIOD:
- Today thru Sat., May 16th, 2020
- You can also register in-person at the event.
- IMPORTANT: You MUST register before May 7th, 2020 to get a Dog Walk T-Shirt.
DOG WALK DATE & TIME:
- SATURDAY, May 16th, 2020
- 9:00am – 10:00am
- Rainout Date – June 13th, 2020
DOG WALK RULES & DETAILS:
- All dogs must be accompanied by a human
- All dogs must be on a leash
- All human participants/walkers must be registered for the event
- You do NOT need a dog to walk in the event
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Dog Walk Route
- CityCentre Houston – 800 Town and Country Blvd, Houston, TX 77024
- Event Map, Parking & Layout
OTHER EVENTS AFTER DOG WALK:
- Tug-of-War Tournament
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament
- Vendor Marketplace (Become a Vendor)
- Face painting and balloon art for the kids.
- Puppies to Adopt from Friends for Life
PET FESTIVAL SCHEDULE:
- Date: Saturday, May 16th, 2020
- 8:00am to 8:30am – Dog Walk arrival time
- 9:00am to 10:00am – Dog Walk
- 10:30am to 11:00am – Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament
- 11:30am to 1:00pm – Tug-of-War Tournament
- All Day – Vendor Marketplace
- All Day – Dog Adoption by Friends for Life
T-SHIRT PICK UP:
- Pick up your event t-shirt at the registration table, on-site, before or after the dog walk on Sat., May 16th, 2020.
- T-shirts are only available for dog walkers and tug-of-war players.
- IMPORTANT: T-shirts are only available if you register for your event before Thursday, May 7th, 2020. After May 7th, “no shirt for you.”
FOR SPONSORS & VENDORS:
Once you complete the online registration form and make payment, no refunds will be made. For example, not being able to or failure to attend the event is not a valid reason for a refund. Refunds will only be issued if we, the organizers, cancel the event.
OUR SPONSORS & VENDORS