Take part in one of the most unique fundraising events in the Dallas/Fort Worth area – the 2020 Pull for Puppies Charity Tug-of-War Tournament. A portion of the proceeds from this event will help support the Operation Kindness Pet Shelter. So if you’re a dog lover, get your friends, co-workers, and family together and join us for a day of tug-of-war!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Or call/text (512) 587-7678
- Everyone who registers before July 28th, 2020 gets a tug-of-war t-shirt!
- $30.00 per Player
- All Major CC’s and Cash
DATE & TIME OF EVENT:
- Saturday, August 8, 2020
- 11:00pm – 3:00pm
- Opens – Sat., February 1st, 2020
- Ends – Fri., August 7, 2020
- Register before Tues., July 28th, 2020 and get an event T-Shirt.
- A+D1 Training Carrollton – 3000 Belmeade Dr, Carrollton, TX 75006
- Teams consist of 5 players
- No maximum number of players. Bring as many as you can and enter multiple teams.
- Coed teams must have at least 2 women and 2 men
- Players must be 18 years or older
- Tug of War Tournament Rules
THREE TUG-OF-WAR EVENTS:
- Women’s Tournament
- Men’s Tournament
- Coed Tournament
- A Tug-of-War Trophy for the Winners
- Bragging Rights for a Year
T-SHIRT PICK UP:
- Pick up your event t-shirt at the event, on Sat., August 8, 2020.
- T-shirts are only available for players who register before Tuesday, July 28th, 2020.
- Once you complete the online registration form and make payment, no refunds will be made. Not being able to or failure to attend the event is not a valid reason for a refund. Refunds will only be issued if we, the organizers, cancel the event.