Take part in one of the most unique fundraising events in the Houston area – the 2020 Jack Daniel’s Charity Tug-of-War Tournament. A portion of the proceeds from this event will help support the Friends for Life Pet Shelter. So if you’re a dog lover, get your friends, co-workers, and family together and join us for some tug-of-war!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- CLICK HERE to register a tug-of-war team or single player.
- Or call/text (512) 587-7678
- Everyone who registers before May 7th, 2020 gets a tug-of-war t-shirt!
- $30.00 per Player
- All Major CC’s and Cash
- Opens – Tues., October 1st, 2019
- Ends – Thurs., May 14th at Noon, 2020
DATE & TIME OF EVENT:
- Saturday, May 16th, 2020
- 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Rainout Date – June 13th, 2020
- CityCentre Plaza – 800 Town and Country Blvd, Houston, TX 77024
- Event Map, Parking & Layout
- Teams consist of 5 players
- No maximum number of players. Bring as many as you can and enter multiple teams.
- Coed teams must have at least 2 women and 2 men
- Players must be 18 years or older
- Tug of War Tournament Rules
- All Tug-of-War participants are automatically registered (no charge) into the dog walk happening that morning before the tug-of-war event
- Dog Walk details: CLICK HERE
THREE TUG-OF-WAR EVENTS:
- Women’s Tournament
- Men’s Tournament
- Coed Tournament
- A Tug-of-War Trophy for the Winners
- Bragging Rights for a Year
T-SHIRT PICK UP:
- Pick up your tug-of-war t-shirt at the registration table, at the event, on Sat., May 16th, 2020.
- T-shirts are only available for teams and players who registered before Thursday, May 7th, 2020.
BECOME A TUG OF WAR SPONSOR:
- CLICK HERE to be a sponsor.
- Once you complete the online registration form and make payment, no refunds will be made. Not being able to or failure to attend the event is not a valid reason for a refund. Refunds will only be issued if we, the organizers, cancel the event.