Become a vendor and get your business or organization in front of hundreds of pet lovers and families at the 2020 Pull for Puppies Dog Walk and Pet Festival in Houston, Texas.
- CLICK HERE to become a Vendor.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 10′ X 10′ Booth Space
- Your Logo on all event webpages
- Your logo on all event signage
DATE & TIME:
- Saturday, May 16th, 2019
- 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday, June 13th, 2019
VENDOR BOOTH SPACES:
- CLICK HERE to see available booth spaces.
- Set Up Time: 7:00am-8:00am
- Event Duration: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Take Down: 3:30pm – 4:00pm
- CityCentre Plaza – 800 Town and Country Blvd, Houston, TX 77024
- CityCentre Plaza Map and Parking Info
VENDOR RULES & DETAILS:
- Vendors MUST show up to the event site at their designated set up time.
- Set up times will be determined after you register as a vendor
- When you arrive, unload at your booth space, park your vehicle in the garage, and return to your space to set up.
- Vendors MUST remain for the entire duration of the event. You may NOT tear down and leave early.
- No electricity will be provided
- Vendor’s MUST provide all of their own equipment and supplies.
- No alcohol or adult themed materials will NOT be allowed at the event.
- Excessively loud music will NOT be allowed at the event.
- Pull for Puppies and CityCentre Houston will make all final decisions on policy issues.
CityCentre will review all vendor applications. Businesses that sell and/or display products or services that are similar to products and services offered by exiting CityCentre tenants will not be allowed to be a vendor. To view the list of businesses/tenants currently at CityCentre Houston, go here.
Once you complete the online registration form and make payment, no refunds will be made. Not being able to or failure to attend the event is not a valid reason for a refund. Refunds will only be issued if we, the organizers, cancel the event.