*PULL FOR PUPPIES WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
In consideration for participating in the Pull for Puppies Dog Walk and Pet Festival (aka event) at CityCentre - 800 Town and Country Blvd, Houston, TX 77024 on Saturday, May 18th 2019, I (aka the undersigned) acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury for myself, my children/dependents, and the dog(s) I am bringing to the event from the activities involved in this event maybe significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS for both myself, my children/dependents, and the dog(s) I am bringing, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS David Joon-Mo Sung, Hien Kim Khuu, Grayhawk DJC LLC, Pull for Puppies, CityCentre, Midway Companies, Friends for Life, event volunteers, their staff and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS all officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person, pets, or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I agree that it is my responsibility to keep my children/dependents and the dog(s) I bring to the event safe and secured.
- I understand that the event organizers (aka Pull for Puppies and Grayhawk DJC LLC), will be taking photos, videos and audio recordings at the event and that if my own, my children/dependent(s)’, or my dog(s)’ images and audio recordings are taken, I agree that the images and audio recordings are wholly owned by the event organizers and can be used for commercial purposes free of charge and interference.